Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Process


 This week I was hit by a whole bunch of inspiration so I sketched like mad! It gave me an idea to share my sketches with you. They start out as a really rough draft of what popped up in my head and then they turn out pretty close to what I saw in my imagination!


                                             Here's the sketch for "The First Dance"
the first dance sketch

and..... this is how it turned out! (It's still available, it's at a gift store in New Mexico but it might show up in my etsy store soon!

"The First Dance" available

                              This is the sketch of "Does Anyone Have the Time?"


and this is what it turned into!

"Does Anyone Have the Time?" SOLD

                                             This is the sketch of "Jungle Adventure"


and this is how it turned out...

"Jungle Adventure" available at www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com

                          This is the sketch of  what turned into my "Love" tree series


and this is one of them.....

"Love" SOLD



Here's another one.....
"Love Endures" SOLD
I absolutely Love painting my love trees. I never paint the same thing exactly, so each one is original. I don't have any right now and can hardly wait to start some more in the near future.


There was no sketch for this painting, because I started it as soon as the idea hit me. I was looking at some quilts and I just had to begin painting it! It's almost finished and it's already sold!

"The Golden One" SOLD

I hope you enjoyed seeing a bit of my process. I love seeing other artists work, I really love the diversity of art. Each artist looks at the world thru their own unique perspective and puts it on their canvas whatever that may be. There are many that have influenced me. My influences are Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Georgia O'Keefe, Norman Rockwell, Walt Disney, Thomas Kinkade and Bob Ross and oh so many more, as you can see, I just love art!

One of the great benefits of living back in New Mexico again is that there are artists everywhere! There is amazing art all over the place including wind art! Today my inspiration is Lyman Whitaker who sculpts amazing pieces that use wind. I know you'll enjoy looking thru his amazing pieces here in his web-site!  Enjoy!

                              I wish for everyone to have a happy, creative week! 


  







No comments:

Post a Comment