Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's Cold Out There!


Well, it's starting to get chilly here but I'm a big softie, since I lived on the beach for a few years and now I'm back where there will be an almost real winter! I love painting snow scenes and this week I actually painted quite a bit.

The one on the right is almost done. I might leave it alone, other than a couple of details. I kind of like the simplicity of the colors and mountains.







I finally finished this piece! I started on the tree in the back and it felt like it was dancing so I decided to add a partner to this piece and name it "The Winter Dance" . I'm a hopeless romantic!

"The Winter Dance" available at www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com


Then I started this piece and I have a plan for it that I really hope manages to get from my imagination to the canvas!


The hint I'll give is that it's going to be a wintry day.

My inspiration this week is just the cutest ever! Here is the link,


These are so adorable! What an amazing nightlight! Every little fairy and grown up fairy would want one!

 Fall Wedding Table Centerpiece The Wizard's Cottage/Nightlight


                                                            I know I'm in love!

                          I wish for you to have a really happy, week full of imagination!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment