Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Snowing!

It snowed here in New Mexico which is kind of a big thing for around Albuquerque, they don't get much snow. Many other places outside of Albuquerque can get alot of snow depending on the year. I wanted to share my thoughts of what I thought Foxy was thinking(can you say that ten times really fast?) when she discovered there was snow in her very own backyard. You have to understand that she dearly loves snow, it makes her a joyful dog! Snickers well he prefers the beach but he'll romp in the snow if it's around. Above  is foxy's first reaction to the snow ......
Could it be true? Is it really? Why yes I think its!!!!!!


SNOW!!!!!!! Snickers! It's Snow!! It's Snow!!!(she continued barking it's snow! quite a while I won't bore you with how many times she said this)


Oh my god this is awesome! Let's run!!!


I didn't get any pictures of her tearing up the yard because she was basically a blur but she is definitely a happy dog! (until it melts)

I showed you this piece last week.


 I finished it with a few details and a snow flurry so I named it "Flurries"

"Flurries" available at www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com

Then this....


Started to shape like this....


but it's not finished yet so it has a little ways to go. I love how it feels right now and I hope I can accomplish what I want on the canvas!

Then I got to start a really large piece!


I'm going to do mostly everything I normally do on this piece but I'm going to add something I've not done before so we'll see how it comes along. This piece is going to take me a long, long, long time but I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Now, my inspiration for this week is....  Amber Alexander! I just love her style, her humor and her talent! I mean really, a cat with glasses? How could you not love her work?!


                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/amberalexander?ref=l2-shop-info-name

No comments:

Post a Comment