Monday, April 22, 2013

Inspiration!

"Anyone Have the time?" Sold
As I've talked about before, I deal with stress by painting some silly little world that lives in my head! I had so much fun doing this painting some time ago. I got it into my head that rabbits are particular folks since I had a pet rabbit who was a bit persnickety! So.. now I paint rabbits that are silly but persnickety. This particular rabbit is very concerned about being on time all of the time so keeps several clocks about. Fairies on the other hand really don't want to be bothered with the time so fairies and rabbits while always remaining friends sometimes annoy each other when it comes to their viewpoints on the matter of time keeping!



This is what inspires me. Whenever I am hiking around I look for hidden little places and then I imagine a story that might go with it and end up painting something like the tree above. I found this little house for some sort of critter when I was out in a wildlife preserve near Savannah GA.


I wonder who lives here!

This is another view that I found today that inspires me to paint some story about where the road may lead to. It is the imagination of where it might go that excites me, not necessarily where it actually goes.

It's about the trip not the destination
This little rabbit lives in the Rocky Mountains and has found a superbly located tree house to live in!

"Ski bunny" available on www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com

Who wouldn't want to ski down the hill from their house to go out? Or maybe just to ski down all day!

Have a really peaceful happy week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment