Monday, April 8, 2013

Greeting Cards and Prints!

This week I caught a cold and was knocked off of my feet. I am still recovering. While sick with a cold it might seem like a good time to paint but it really isn't! You just can't focus your creative energy when your sick! Earlier in the week (before I was struck down) I was able to get a little work done on my latest project. I can't share the progress with you since my camera also is having some difficulties!

I have however found time to reorganize all of my photos of my work in my computer. I didn't realize how scattered about in different folders they were until I started trying to organize my facebook a little better, so I began working on them. I don't think I would've ever had the patience to fix all of that without being sick!

Recently a fan of my work( I am also a big fan of hers www.noorartwork.etsy.com) contacted me and asked me if I would ever have prints available. I explained that I just hadn't the equipment to get them right so I had stopped pursuing it. She then told me about fineartamerica and redbubble so last week as I mentioned in my post I put some things on fineartamerica. This week, I opened an account at redbubble as well! In last weeks post I also said that I would be working on paintings that would be for print only. Well! While I was sorting thru all of my pictures I found one piece that I no longer have the original for sale because there was some damage done to the canvas itself. I had been heartbroken at the time but now it  can be the first to live on as greeting cards and prints only!
.
                                                                   "Hollyhock Valley"
"Hollyhock Valley" available as a  greeting card or print on www.redbubble.com  or ww.fineartamerica.com
                                http://fineartamerica.com/featured/hollyhock-valley-stacy-taylor.html
                                http://www.redbubble.com/people/stacytaylor/works/10178758-home

"Hollyhock Valley"
 " In a land far away snuggled in amongst grand rocky mountains lay a little valley hidden to most, named Hollyhock Valley. This is my favorite place in the whole world. This is where all you hear are the cries of the eagle, the call of the wolf and trumpeting of the elk. If you listen carefully you will also hear the leaves of the aspens quaking. There is where my heart lays and will always be."

                           
I have others on fineartamerica and redbubble but whenever the original sells I retire it so the prints on those will only be available until the original sells. I hope to be back at my easel soon and hope you all have a very pleasant week!

                                                           www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment