Tuesday, August 27, 2013

More Horses!

I finished this piece this week! Another horse in one of my silly little worlds! I hope everyone had a great week!

sold
"Valley of Purple"
"Wandering thru the desert feeling slightly lost we stumble upon a dream. Purple mountains behind a purple valley, a purple tree right in the middle of all the purple and there stands a blue horse in a blue pond! Not all who wander are lost."

This week has been a very productive one. I figured out how to create a light box to photograph my paintings and then re-photographed all of them. They are so much more accurate. I'm really pleased with the outcome. I may one day find another better way but for now this is what works. Here's the one that I had in the blog last week. This is the new more accurate photo.

"Blue" available at www.stacysartstudio.etsy.com

Earlier I said that August was going to be the month of horses, but it seems that we are near the end of the month and only one horse has been painted! That's ok since we can just extend it into September! September will be the month of horses!

This week my inspiration is another writer. You might have noticed that I love the written word. My son, mom, sister and I are addicted to books! This week is a book called 3470 C.E. by author Jeanice Deering.
It's a fun story based far into the future with some really cool ideas. I had alot of fun reading it. Here's a link to the facebook page.


Thanks for the fun inspiration Jeanice!

I hope everyone has a really great week!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment