Monday, August 12, 2013

Changes


Life is always full of changes. 
 The picture above is of our new surroundings. Some of us like to resist change. I personally don't like change, however after some time I usually come to a place of accepting that change and appreciating what the change has accomplished for me. I'm surprised at how this recent change has affected my painting. I needed to pause for a bit to find motivation to paint again. I didn't expect that to happen. I wanted to paint, I just needed to re-assess (something that in the past I would call procrastinating). Then yesterday I was able to pick up the brush and start again.  It was really nice to be able to move forward again. I worked on this piece that I started before we moved and it's coming along nicely.


The trees need to be filled out a little more but I know where it is going so all it will take is time to finish.

Then I was motivated to begin this small piece.


This piece isn't finished of course. I think that it's going to be the first horse painting of August. We'll just have to see where it goes!

My inspiration this week is someone who I've been following a long time.  Jessie Art of France is a lovely talented artist and I am always excited to see what she does next! Here is a link to her store on etsy.


I'm sure you will enjoy looking thru her wonderful works of art!

Have a really happy week everyone!

  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacy, You made my day, even my week!
    I am so honored and happy to have my place in your blog as an inspiration.
    You are an inspiration, your world is unique and fantastic.
    I am really VERY HAPPY!! Thanks a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete