Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'm still here!

yep, it's true I have dropped the ball so to speak. I haven't written my blog in far too long. Life can get complicated. There are days I wish I was back on this incredibly breathtaking beach. Living in the desert is a bit difficult for me personally.


However, my sweet boyo is doing much better with the dry air of the desert. While he still cannot tolerate any kind of synthetic chemical, it isn't as severe as it was when we lived in the humid south. The air is cleaner and his breathing issues are much better as long as we keep out of the way of synthetic chemicals. He hasn't had bronchitis in two years now! When we lived in the south he had bronchitis almost every month so that is a real relief.


We've had some fun being back out it the west. We've traveled up to Colorado to play in the snow. Yes! That is my little snickers dog in my backpack! We were snowshoeing and the snow was too hard for the little guy to navigate, so he got a ride!


This year, has had many challenges as well. The kiddo's beloved dog Foxy got cancer. We gave her the best last year of her life we could but when we lost her it was a terrible blow to the kiddo. He has also faced more difficult health problems that have arisen from the treatment he received for the Leukemia when he was little. Which means we have seen the Dr.s far more than we would like. He is undergoing many medical tests and is in some pain. Just like his health problems with synthetic chemicals I am sure we will find a way for him to cope and manage these new problems.  


If you've followed my blogs in the past then you know that the kiddo is my greatest love and I will do whatever he needs(even if he has gone and grown up on me)! 

I realize that a  blog that  has reliably regularity is preferred but for now I will just write when I can and try to catch everyone up on some of my projects!

I started this painting this week and it right away began to argue with me! Have you had paintings such as this? It happens to me when I'm trying to do something a little different and am working at getting exactly what I have in my head on canvas. I almost gave up but soldiered on as they say...  


I think that it's beginning to come around now


We will just have to see how it ends up. I'm coming up to what I always feel is the scary part of the painting! I'll let you know how it goes. I hope all are well and wish you a very happy, healthy day!


     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment